Happy Lets Ltd owns the website located at http://www.happylets.co.uk (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms (the “Terms”) which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Website.
1. Happy Lets Ltd reserve the right to make changes to these Terms or other parts of the Website. You should review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of the changes. If you continue to use the Website after changes are posted, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as amended.
2. All text, data, charts, video, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, logos, and other material on the Website (the “Content”) and all rights in it belongs to Happy Lets Ltd.. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited.
3. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of the Content requires the prior written permission of Happy Lets Ltd.
4. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes, but is not limited to harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. The Website and Content (including information relating to or regarding third parties) is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Happy Lets Ltd be liable for any losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising from loss of: data, use, revenue or anticipated profits, business, opportunity, goodwill or injury to reputation or losses suffered by third parties arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
7. Happy Lets Ltd does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Happy Lets Ltd takes reasonable care to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Happy Lets Ltd for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
9. The names, images and logos, trade marks and service marks used on this Website are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Happy Lets Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark, patent, design right or copyright of Happy Lets Ltd, or any other third party without written permission from Happy Lets Ltd.
10. If there is any conflict between these Terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Website or any other written agreement between you and Happy Lets Ltd then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country. If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
12. These terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
14. Happy Lets Ltd will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. If you wish to contact us with any queries or comments regarding this Website, it’s Contents or Terms, please contact us by email.