Join the happy team
Happy Lets are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team! The opening is for a Lettings Office Administrative Assistant in our Glasgow West End Branch, providing a fast-paced and varied role within a friendly and professional team.
You will carry out a varied administrative/front line role supporting our busy property team, with the main duties including:
- Marketing properties on various mediums, including online and window displays
- Updating and maintaining the property database
- Dealing with high volumes of email, telephone and face-to-face enquiries efficiently, in a professional and friendly manner
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors and our lettings team throughout the above via email and phone calls
- Updating the system (SME Professional) on a daily basis to monitor and maintain property records
- General office administration and supporting the team as required
- Ensuring compliance with PropertyMark and company code of conduct at all times.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact in our company and therefore should be well-presented with confident communication skills. You will also have experience in a similar administrative role, with excellent organisational and time management skills to deal with a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail, as well as strong administrative and IT abilities, are essential.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and experience using SME Professional software package would be beneficial. As this is a cloud-based software and advertising is done through online portals, a high level of general proficiency with online applications is essential.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, except Thursdays, which are 9am-5.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for the vacancy, please submit your CV together with your salary expectations and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org