We are committed to providing a high standard of service and management to our landlords, tenants and properties alike. This is the simple, but fundamental key to a successful let from beginning to end and is what we incorporate into our daily management service. Our mission is to create happy landlords, happy tenants and happy homes, and this philosophy is in the heart of every member of our team.
What makes our landlords, happy landlords?
- No upfront advertising costs
- Transparent fee structure (no hidden costs)
- Fully vetted tenants with concise written report detailing suitability for tenancy
- Rental guarantee (optional)
- Written inventory of property condition and furnishings with embedded photos
- Minimising vacant periods
- Maximising rental and advising what, if any, changes could be made to increase the rental achievable.
- Preparing and serving all Notices and Lease Agreements to the tenants on your behalf in accordance with current legislation to protect your legal interests
- Collecting a security deposit in excess of 1 month’s rental
- Periodic property condition inspections with photographs
- Keeping expenditure and maintenance costs reasonable
- Supplying tenants with a 24 hour emergency no. so that any maintenance issues which require urgent attention can be dealt with as promptly as possible
- As voluntary ARLA Properymark Members we adhere to the highest standards in the industry
- Client Money Protection Bonding Scheme
- Experienced staff, many of whom hold/are working towards industry qualification
- Unique work ethic of the Happy Lets team